Shandong, China
Business Type:
Trading Company
Number of Employees:
Year of Establishment:
Management System Certification:
FSC Certificate
Average Lead Time:
Peak season lead time: within 15 workday
Off season lead time: within 15 workday
OEM/ODM Service
Sample Available

High Gloss UV Board, MDF Board manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Group High Gloss UV MDF From Luli Group, WBP Glue Black Film Faced Plywood for Construction, 18mm UV Board and so on.

Gold Member Since 2009
Audited Supplier
Supplier Homepage Products MDF Group High Gloss UV MDF From Luli Group

Group High Gloss UV MDF From Luli Group

Get Latest Price
Min. Order / Reference FOB Price
400 Pieces US $20-30/ Piece
Port: Qingdao, China
Production Capacity: 5000cubic/Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
Material: Wood Fiber
Type: MDF / Semi-hardboards
Formaldehyde Emission Standards: E1
Usage: Indoor
Size: 1220*2440mm
Certification: FSC, CARB, CE, ISO

You Might Also Like


Basic Info

Model NO.: 1220*2440*3-25mm
Transport Package: Pallet, Carton, Steel Belt
Origin: China (Mainland)

Product Description

Product nameHigh glossy UV board (UV panel)
Base boardMDF, Particle Board, Plywood, Block Board,etc
glueE2, E1, E0, CARB
size1220*2440mm; or smaller size
Thickness3mm - 25mm
Face finishedSolid color (red, white, black, etc.);
Wood grain color (natural veneer, wood grain melamine paper)
Fancy colors, Stone colors, customized colors
UV TechnialShower UV, Rolling UV
Uv faceFull UV, Open UV
featuresExcellent physical performance, smooth surface, high strength, bright colors, 
Environmentally-friendly, moisture-proof, water-proof, corrosion resistance, 
economical, durable etc;
Capacity100,000 CBM per Year
ApplicationFurniture, Kitchen Cabinet, Decoration, Wall Panel, etc.
MOQ1220X2440mm 1*20' container, other sizes more
Loading quantity20' container (pallet packing)8pallets/21.43CBM
20' container (loose packing)25.7CBM
40' container (pallet packing)14 - 15pallet / 35CBM
Payment Terms1. Irrevocable L/C at sight
2. T/T, 30% as deposit, the remaining 70% to be paid against the copy of B/L
Delivery Time15 - 20 days after receiving deposit or original L/C at sight. 
Contact PersonMr.felix zhao Mobile 0086-18753682156
Luli Group High Gloss UV MDFLuli Group High Gloss UV MDF

Luli Group High Gloss UV MDF

Luli Group High Gloss UV MDF
Luli Group High Gloss UV MDF

Luli Group High Gloss UV MDF

Send your message to this supplier

avatar Mr. Felix Zhao

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now