Gold Member Since 2009
Audited Supplier
Shandong Jinli Imp.&Exp. Co., Ltd.

MDF, UV MDF, Luli Group High Gloss UV MDF manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Luli Group High Gloss UV MDF, Various Wood Veneer Laminated Plywood From China Luligroup, UV Veneer Plywood and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product MDF Luli Group High Gloss UV MDF

Luli Group High Gloss UV MDF

FOB Price: US $200-300 / CBM
Min. Order: 21 CBM
Min. Order FOB Price
21 CBM US $200-300/ CBM
Get Latest Price
Port: Qingdao, China
Production Capacity: 100000cbm/Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: UV MDF
  • Type: MDF / Semi-hardboards
  • Formaldehyde Emission Standards: E1
  • Production Process: Semi-Dry Process
  • Thickness: 5~30mm
  • Trademark: luli
  • Specification: 1220× 2440mm
  • Material: Wood Fiber
  • Finish: Without Decoration
  • Usage: Indoor, Outdoor
  • Size: 1220*2440mm
  • Certification: BS, MSDS
  • Transport Package: Pallet, Carton, Steel Belt
  • Origin: China
Product Description
Product Description
luli group high gloss uv mdf
 
Product nameHigh glossy UV board (UV panel)
Base boardMDF, Particle Board, Plywood, Block Board,etc
glueE2, E1, E0, CARB
size1220*2440mm; or smaller size
Thickness3mm - 25mm
Face finishedSolid color (red, white, black, etc.);
Wood grain color (natural veneer, wood grain melamine paper)
Fancy colors, Stone colors, customized colors
UV TechnialShower UV, Rolling UV
Uv faceFull UV, Open UV
featuresExcellent physical performance, smooth surface, high strength, bright colors, 
Environmentally-friendly, moisture-proof, water-proof, corrosion resistance, 
economical, durable etc;
Capacity100,000 CBM per Year
ApplicationFurniture, Kitchen Cabinet, Decoration, Wall Panel, etc.
MOQ1220X2440mm 1*20' container, other sizes more
Loading quantity20' container (pallet packing)8pallets/21.43CBM
20' container (loose packing)25.7CBM
40' container (pallet packing)14 - 15pallet / 35CBM
Payment Terms1. Irrevocable L/C at sight
2. T/T, 30% as deposit, the remaining 70% to be paid against the copy of B/L
Delivery Time15 - 20 days after receiving deposit or original L/C at sight.
Contact PersonMr. Max MaTel: 0086-536-5762077, Fax:0086-536-5293636
   
Luli Group High Gloss UV MDFLuli Group High Gloss UV MDF

Luli Group High Gloss UV MDF

Luli Group High Gloss UV MDF
Luli Group High Gloss UV MDF

Luli Group High Gloss UV MDF
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Mr. Chuck liu
*From:
To: Mr. Chuck liu
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now