Gold Member Since 2009
Audited Supplier
Shandong Jinli Imp.&Exp. Co., Ltd.

Hot Sale MDF, Color Faced MDF manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Hot Sale Wood Color Laminated MDF From Luli Group, Various Wood Veneer Laminated Plywood From China Luligroup, UV Veneer Plywood and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product MDF Hot Sale Wood Color Laminated MDF From Luli Group

Hot Sale Wood Color Laminated MDF From Luli Group

FOB Price: Get Latest Price
Min. Order: 400 Pieces
Port: Qingdao, China
Production Capacity: 5000cubic/Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: 1220*2440*2.5-25mm
  • Type: MDF / Semi-hardboards
  • Usage: Indoor
  • Size: 1220*2440mm
  • Transport Package: Pallet, Carton, Steel Belt or Lossing Packaging
  • Material: Wood Fiber
  • Formaldehyde Emission Standards: E2
  • Production Process: Semi-Dry Process
  • Certification: FSC, CARB, CE, ISO
  • Origin: China (Mainland)
Product Description
Product Description
hot sale wood color laminated mdf LULI GROUP

Melamine faced MDF, also called Melamine MDF, Melamine laminated MDF, Melamined MDF, Melamine coated MDF.
Product name Melamine faced MDF
Brand JIN LULI
Specification1220*2440*2.5 -25mm
Density 650~830kgs/m3
Glue E2, E1, E0, CARB
Moisture content Below 8%
Surface finishGloss, high gloss, matt, texture
ColorSolid colors: white, black, red, blue, green, etc.
wood colors: beech, oak, walnut, cherry, maple, etc.
fancy colors, stone colors              
Usage Furniture, construction, decoration, Carving, counter, office table, ceiling,etc.
Certificate CARB, FSC, CE, ISO9001:2000, ISO14001
Production capacity300,000CBM per year
MOQ1*20' cotainer
Loading quantity20' container (pallet packing)8pallets/21.43CBM
20' container (loose packing)23 - 25.7CBM
40' container (pallet packing)13 - 15pallet / 35CBM
Payment Terms1. Irrevocable L/C at sight
2. T/T, 30% as deposit, the remaining 70% to be paid against the copy of B/L
Delivery TimeWithin 15 days after receiving deposit or original L/C

Hot Sale Wood Color Laminated MDF Luli Group
Hot Sale Wood Color Laminated MDF Luli Group
Hot Sale Wood Color Laminated MDF Luli Group



Hot Sale Wood Color Laminated MDF Luli Group
Hot Sale Wood Color Laminated MDF Luli Group

Hot Sale Wood Color Laminated MDF Luli Group
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Mr. Felix Zhao
*From:
To: Mr. Felix Zhao
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category