Gold Member Since 2009
Audited Supplier
Shandong Jinli Imp.&Exp. Co., Ltd.

Laminate MDF, MDF Price manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Laminated MDF Price, High Quality Poplar Luli Blockboard, Wholesale Luli Hot Sale 4X8 Plywood Cheap Commercial Plywood and so on.

(/ )

Laminated MDF Price

FOB Price: US $8-18 / pc
Min. Order: 400 pc
Min. Order FOB Price
400 pc US $8-18/ pc
Get Latest Price
Port: Qingdao, China
Transport Package: Pallet or Bulk
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, D/P

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Material: Wood Fiber
  • Formaldehyde Emission Standards: E2
  • Production Process: Dry-Proces
  • Thickness: 2-25mm
  • Moisture: Less Than 8%
  • Thickness Tolerance: 0.1- 0.2mm
  • Screw Holding Edge: 800n
  • Glue: E2,E1,E0,Carb
  • Trademark: jin luli
  • Type: MDF / Semi-hardboards
  • Usage: Indoor
  • Size: 1220*2440mm,1830*3660mm or as Your Requirments
  • Certification: FSC, CARB, CE, ISO
  • Density: 730-820kg/M3
  • Screw Holding Face: 1,300n
  • Modulus of Elasticity: 200MPa
  • Certificate: ISO9001;Carb,Fsc ,Ce
  • Origin: China
Product Description
Melamine faced MDF, also called Melamine MDF, Melamine laminated MDF, Melamined MDF, Melamine coated MDF.
Product name Melamine faced MDF
Brand  JIN LULI
Specification1220*2440*3 -25mm
Density 680~830kgs/m3
Glue E2, E1, E0, CARB
Moisture content Below 8%
Surface finishGloss, matt, texture, embossed
ColorSolid colors: white, black, red, blue, green, etc.
wood colors: beech, oak, walnut, cherry, maple, etc.
fancy colors, stone colors              
Usage Furniture, construction, decoration, Carving, counter, office table, ceiling,etc.
Certificate CARB, FSC, CE, ISO9001:2000, ISO14001
Production capacity300,000CBM per year
MOQ1*20' cotainer
Loading quantity20' container (pallet packing)8pallets/21.43CBM
20' container (loose packing)23 - 25.7CBM
40' container (pallet packing)13 - 15pallet / 35CBM
Payment Terms1. Irrevocable L/C at sight
2. T/T, 30% as deposit, the remaining 70% to be paid against the copy of B/L
Delivery TimeWithin 15 days after receiving deposit or original L/C
 
Product Photos

Laminated MDF Price

MDF application

Laminated MDF Price

Packaging & Shipping
Laminated MDF Price


Company Information
Laminated MDF Price
Laminated MDF Price

contact me:
Laminated MDF Price



 
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Mr. Harry Zhang
*From:
To: Mr. Harry Zhang
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now